I am saving money for my autumnal pilgrimages to fashion weeks (starting with New York), which calls for a moratorium on shopping extravagancies. This little H&M bracelet is a substitute for all the beautiful dresses and shoes that could (not) have been mine.
Tag Archives: h&m bracelet
- Review: Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! exhibition December 5, 2013
- System magazine: Rei Kawakubo’s theatre of the absurd November 19, 2013
- Chloé fashion shower August 1, 2013
- Do you like fashion books? June 25, 2013
- On Angela Ahrendts, fashion and feminism June 10, 2013
- Eva: Thank you - how kind!...
- Theva: The fashion legend, the toast of glossy magazines ...
- Emina: I really enjoy your blog. All I needed to say....
- Why Do People Follow Fashion? | Fashion | Style - Share Your Favorite Link: [...] men do not select women according to their f...
- Rebekah: This is the best article I've come across concerni...
Best of Dressful
Report from the Maison Martin Margiela retrospective exhibition.
A fabulous fashion week tale: Yohji Yamamoto's A/W 2012 show in Paris.
Visiting Stephen Jones' millinery salon in Covent Garden, London.
Exhibition of haute couture dresses worn by Russian expat aristocracy in the 1920s, staged in a lavish Venetian palace.
Review of the 'Valentino: Master of Couture' exhibition in London.