I am saving money for my autumnal pilgrimages to fashion weeks (starting with New York), which calls for a moratorium on shopping extravagancies. This little H&M bracelet is a substitute for all the beautiful dresses and shoes that could (not) have been mine.
Tag Archives: bracelet
- Review: Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! exhibition December 5, 2013
- System magazine: Rei Kawakubo’s theatre of the absurd November 19, 2013
- Chloé fashion shower August 1, 2013
- Do you like fashion books? June 25, 2013
- On Angela Ahrendts, fashion and feminism June 10, 2013
- Rebekah: This is the best article I've come across concerni...
- Cheyenne: I was going through a few of the popular fashion b...
- Materialistic Mayhem | Bravogue: [...] time I feel ashamed. I blame it on fashion b...
- Eva: Hi Terry, thank you for this lovely comment. I'd b...
- Terry T: Eva, merci for this article. I've always been an o...
Best of Dressful
Report from the Maison Martin Margiela retrospective exhibition.
A fabulous fashion week tale: Yohji Yamamoto's A/W 2012 show in Paris.
Visiting Stephen Jones' millinery salon in Covent Garden, London.
Exhibition of haute couture dresses worn by Russian expat aristocracy in the 1920s, staged in a lavish Venetian palace.
Review of the 'Valentino: Master of Couture' exhibition in London.