Doing image research for my book I stumbled across this photo from the Chloé: Attitudes exhibition (curated by Judith Clark) that took place at Palais de Tokyo in Paris last year. The shower dress, designed by Karl Lagerfeld, is one of Chloé's most iconic pieces. If you're looking for a new fashion shower to replace the image of Anna Dello Russo's baubles in your mind, this should do the trick.
Chloé fashion shower
August 1, 2013
- Review: Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! exhibition December 5, 2013
- System magazine: Rei Kawakubo’s theatre of the absurd November 19, 2013
- Chloé fashion shower August 1, 2013
- Do you like fashion books? June 25, 2013
- On Angela Ahrendts, fashion and feminism June 10, 2013
- Eva: Thank you - how kind!...
- Theva: The fashion legend, the toast of glossy magazines ...
- Emina: I really enjoy your blog. All I needed to say....
- Why Do People Follow Fashion? | Fashion | Style - Share Your Favorite Link: [...] men do not select women according to their f...
- Rebekah: This is the best article I've come across concerni...
Best of Dressful
Report from the Maison Martin Margiela retrospective exhibition.
A fabulous fashion week tale: Yohji Yamamoto's A/W 2012 show in Paris.
Visiting Stephen Jones' millinery salon in Covent Garden, London.
Exhibition of haute couture dresses worn by Russian expat aristocracy in the 1920s, staged in a lavish Venetian palace.
Review of the 'Valentino: Master of Couture' exhibition in London.