In just a few years, Miu Miu grew up from Prada's little sister into a strong brand synonymous with quirkily feminine pumps and sandals that relish in editorial praise by all major fashion publications. The old year's whimsical (possibly snow-encrusted) magic struts hand in hand with these black suede and metallic Miu Miu platform pumps. The chocolate and ivory croco-embossed leather easily passes for glittering sequins under the bouncing lights at the last party of the year, but in the morning, the pumps will inspire a start of something far greater than recycled New Year's resolutions. With Miu Miu pumps or without, I wish you a magic and successful 2013.
Miu Miu Platform Pumps: End of the Year Magic
December 26, 2012
Hi! My name is Eva Domijan, I'm a freelance fashion journalist and blogger based in London, UK.
Dressful is a collection of beautiful fashion, impressions and emotions. Want a piece of this corner of the universe? Please contact me for writing and editorial inquiries.
- Portrait: Dagmar Kestner, fashion artist May 15, 2013
- Outfit post: Islington May 9, 2013
- Book review: 'Paris Sketchbook' April 22, 2013
- New York, London, Athens March 16, 2013
- Do you like attending fashion events? February 28, 2013
- Costume De Rigueur: She creates amazing pieces...I fell in love.. C...
- Kaja Rot: Good taste takes time, luckily you have plenty of ...
- Eva: Thanks :)...
- Eva: Hvala!...
- Katja Golob Santic: Zelo šik!...
Best of Dressful
Report from the Maison Martin Margiela retrospective exhibition.
A fabulous fashion week tale: Yohji Yamamoto's A/W 2012 show in Paris.
Visiting Stephen Jones' millinery salon in Covent Garden, London.
Exhibition of haute couture dresses worn by Russian expat aristocracy in the 1920s, staged in a lavish Venetian palace.
Review of the 'Valentino: Master of Couture' exhibition in London.