This fall I started wearing my mom's old veiled hat. The only piece that aligns with my signature mood of simultaneously wanting to hide and to stand out (the eternal struggle expanding far beyond fashion), it moulds my personality to feel at ease anywhere. I'm protected by the veil, but I'm not the same as everyone else. All I ever wanted from fashion.
Self-portrait for Fall/Winter 2011/12
- Review: Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! exhibition December 5, 2013
- System magazine: Rei Kawakubo’s theatre of the absurd November 19, 2013
- Chloé fashion shower August 1, 2013
- Do you like fashion books? June 25, 2013
- On Angela Ahrendts, fashion and feminism June 10, 2013
- Cheyenne: I was going through a few of the popular fashion b...
- Materialistic Mayhem | Bravogue: [...] time I feel ashamed. I blame it on fashion b...
- Eva: Hi Terry, thank you for this lovely comment. I'd b...
- Terry T: Eva, merci for this article. I've always been an o...
- The Future of Print Media | Fashion Magazine Research: [...] E. (2013) How bright is the future of fashio...
Best of Dressful
Report from the Maison Martin Margiela retrospective exhibition.
A fabulous fashion week tale: Yohji Yamamoto's A/W 2012 show in Paris.
Visiting Stephen Jones' millinery salon in Covent Garden, London.
Exhibition of haute couture dresses worn by Russian expat aristocracy in the 1920s, staged in a lavish Venetian palace.
Review of the 'Valentino: Master of Couture' exhibition in London.